Customer Parking in Downtown Summit
If you have questions please contact Summit's Parking Services Agency 908-522-5100 or visit the city's website www.cityofsummit.org.
Summit offers convenient free 30 minutes customer parking in four Park and Shop Lots. The De Forest Lots are free on Sundays.
Lots #1, #2 and #3 are entered off DeForest Avenue - Ticket Free Zone.
Park free up to 30 minutes per space on weekdays and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Lot #4 (The Ground floor of the tiered garage) is entered off of Springfield Avenue; 2-hours and 30 minute spaces, paid parking
- Lot #5 (Bank Street Lot) 90-minute and 15 minute spaced, paid parking
Additional Weekend Parking - Free on Saturday and Sunday,no time limit, weekend parking until 2 a.m., no permit required.
- The Maple Street Lot behind CVS (Lot #11)
- Upper levels of the tiered garage (Lot #12)
- All Levels of the Broad Street garage (Lot #6)
- The Railroad Avenue lot behind the post office (Lot #10), entered from Broad Street or Railroad Avenue
- The Chestnut Lot at Broad Street and Morris Avenue (Lot #7)
- Other Lots #8, #9 & #13
Most 1.5 Hour Meters in the downtown have a push button that will provide 15 free minutes.