Summit Employee Parking
If you have any questions please call Summit's Parking Services Agency 908-522-5100 or visit www.cityofsummit.org for additional information.
Current daily parking fee: $4.00 per day, Monday through Friday from 4 am to 6 pm, permit required.
FREE on Saturday and Sunday.
Parking Lots for Employee
- The Maple Street (Lot #11) behind CVS
- The Railroad Avenue (Lot #10), behind the Post Office. Enter from Broad Street or Railroad Avenue.
- The upper levels of the tiered garage (Lot #12). Enter from Springfield Avenue.
- The Broad Street Garage (Lot #6) Employees can park on any level, but 60 spaces on the upper level are for employees only.
- The surface Lot (Lot #13) just east of the of the Broad Street Garage.
- The Chestnut Lot (Lot #7), The Elm Street Lot (Lot #8) and the Sampson Lot (Lot #9)
30 on-street spaces, the meters are covered with green hoods, and are in the following locations
- Beechwood Road, North of DeForest Avenue
- Springfield Avenue, East of Waldron Avenue
- Maple Street, North of DeForest Avenue
On Street Parking: The approximately 200 long term ( 5 and 12 hours) on the periphery downtown.
Employee stickers can be purchased at The Summit City Hall.