Summit Farmers Market
Sundays, April 24 - November 20, 2022, 8am-1pm (Extended for 3 Sundays in December, 8am-12pm)
The Summit Farmers Market is open on Sundays, April 24 through November 20, 2022 from 8am to 1pm. Now extended to include Sundays in December from 8am - 12pm. NOTE: No Farmers Market on the Sunday of Thanksgiving Weekend (November 27th) or Christmas.
The Summit Farmers Market is a New Jersey based market and supports the farmers and other purveyors in New Jersey, now in it's 29th season!
The market is located at Park & Shop Lot #1 corner of DeForest Avenue and Woodland Avenue. Customers will enter and exit at the vehicle entrance on DeForest Avenue to Park & Shop Lot #1.2022 Vendor Map
VOLUNTEER ADD TO CALENDAR VENDOR INFO
JOINING US THIS SEASON:
The G.I.F.T. (Give It Fresh Today Program celebrates its 10th year this season. In 2020 almost 10,000 lbs. of fresh produce/other products were donated through the generosity of our community and the Summit Farmers Market vendors.
Through our partner G.R.A.C.E. (Giving and Receiving Assistance for our Community’s Essentials), these donations are distributed weekly to families.
To learn more about this community program and/or sign up to volunteer, click on tab below.
SUMMIT BUSINESSES & NONPROFITS SIGN UP
SDI reserves two free spaces at the Market for downtown businesses and/or Summit nonprofits to promote themselves. Any downtown business located in the Special Improvement District (CRBD and SID districts) and any Summit-based Nonprofit Organization may sign up to participate for free. Summit Downtown, Inc. has the right to refuse any request that does not meet the criteria.
- Each Summit business or nonprofit may sign up for a maximum of two Sundays during a season.
- If Sundays are not filled, a business/nonprofit may sign up for an additional Sunday at $75 per week.
- Businesses will be allowed to sell their product(s), demonstrate their product(s) or distribute information about their product line.
- Nonprofits will not be permitted to fundraise, exchange money or petition for signatures or endorsements or sell wares. Nonprofits may only distribute information and answer questions about their organization.
- The allocated space is 10’w x 10’d. Please do not approach people outside your booth area.
- Each business/nonprofit must bring their own table(s), chair(s) and tent (not required) and only use the space assigned. If you bring a tent, weights are required.
- The selling hours are 8am –1 pm (8am-12pm in December); you must arrive by 7am and be set up by 7:30am.
- To set up, bring your vehicle into the lot and unload. Before setting up, take your vehicle out of the lot (by 7:30) and park (we recommend the K Lot behind CVS or Park & Shop Lot #2). At the end of the Market, pack up your booth before retrieving your vehicle.
Sign up is online and requires your name and business name and what you intend to do during your participation at the Market.
Please list the name of the person who will represent your business at the Market along with their contact information.
Each business MUST sign up themselves and complete the form with the required information listed above.
In case of an emergencies within 48 hours of the Market, please contact On-Site Manager, Mario Bochna 973.809.1303 or Farmers Market Administrator, Marin Mixon 908.256.0677.
Please do not use these forms for possible market vendors. For Summit businesses only.
The 2022 Summer Farmers Market will be held from 8AM to 1PM every Sunday, April 20 through November 20, 2022
The market is now extended to include 3 Sundays in December from 8am-12pm. (Closed the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend)
Full time and every other week vendor spaces are closed. Please email [email protected] for possible guest vendor opportunities.
Guest Vendors are allowed to participate twice during the season at $75.00 per Sunday.
All required documents are contained in the Guest Vendor tab below.
The completed application and all other documents can be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to 18 Bank Street, Ste. 101, Summit, NJ 07901.
The Guest Vendor tab also includes a checklist for all required documents to ensure that they are sent. Applications will not be accepted or reviewed if any document is missing. Once all documents are received and have been reviewed, you will be notified via email by the Summit Farmers Market Committee of their decision. This review process will take 2-3 weeks.
Please do not send any money to the Summit Board of Health or to Summit Downtown, Inc. during this initial period of review.
Angel Planet Foods
Anita's Baked Wonders
Brownie Points Baker
Bull 'n Bear
Cherry Grove Organic Farm
Cotton Cattle Company
Family Band Hot Sauce
Fit Fed Puppy
Garden Goat Soap
Hoboken Farm Stand, Inc.
Our Woods Maple Syrup
Race Farm LLC
River Valley Comm Grains
Roastwell Coffee Roasters
Sourland Mt. Spirits
Stefans & Sons Meat
Valley Shepherd Creamery
WoodsEdge Wools Farm
Every other week vendors:
April 24, May 8, May 22, June 5, June 19, July 3, July 17, July 31, August 14, August 28, September 11, September 25, October 9, October 23, November 6, November 20, December 4, December 11, December 18
Sheep Hill Herbals
May 1, May 15, May 29, June 12, June 26, July 10, July 24, August 7, August 21, September 4, September 18, October 2, October 16, October 30, November 13, December 4, December 11, December 18
Last Call Mixology
Made with Clay