Summit Farmers Market
Sundays, April 18 - November 21, 2021, 8am-1pm
The Summit Farmers Market is open on Sundays, April 18 through November 21, 2021 from 8am to 1pm. The Summit Farmers Market is a New Jersey based market and supports the farmers and other purveyors in New Jersey. Now celebrating over 25 years!
The market is located at Park & Shop Lot #1 corner of DeForest Avenue and Woodland Avenue. Customers will enter and exit at the vehicle entrance on DeForest Avenue to Park & Shop Lot #1. Vendors will offer a touchless pay system in additional to cash.
VOLUNTEER ADD TO CALENDAR VENDOR INFO
JOINING US THIS SEASON:
The G.I.F.T. (Give It Fresh Today Program celebrates its 9th year this season. In 2020 almost 10,000 lbs. of fresh produce/other products were donated through the generosity of our community and the Summit Farmers Market vendors.
Through our partner G.R.A.C.E. (Giving and Receiving Assistance for our Community’s Essentials), these donations are distributed weekly to families.
To learn more about this community program and/or sign up to volunteer, click on tab below.
SUMMIT BUSINESSES & NONPROFITS SIGN UP
SDI reserves two free spaces at the Market for downtown businesses and/or Summit nonprofits to promote themselves. Any downtown business located in the Special Improvement District (CRBD and SID districts) and any Summit-based Nonprofit Organization may sign up to participate for free. Summit Downtown, Inc. has the right to refuse any request that does not meet the criteria.
- Each business or nonprofit may sign up for a maximum of two Sundays during a season.
- If Sundays are not filled, a business/nonprofit may sign up for an additional Sunday at $55 per week.
- Businesses will be allowed to sell their product(s), demonstrate their product(s) or distribute information about their product line.
- Nonprofits will not be permitted to fundraise, exchange money or petition for signatures or endorsements or sell wares. Nonprofits may only distribute information and answer questions about their organization.
- The allocated space is 10’w x 10’d. Please do not approach people outside your booth area.
- Each business/nonprofit must bring their own table(s), chair(s) and tent (not required) and only use the space assigned. If you bring a tent, weights are required.
- The selling hours are 8am –1 pm; you must arrive by 7am and be set up by 7:30am.
- To set up, bring your vehicle into the lot and unload. Before setting up, take your vehicle out of the lot (by 7:30) and park (we recommend the K Lot behind CVS or Park & Shop Lot #2). At the end of the Market, pack up your booth before retrieving your vehicle.
Sign up is online and requires your name and business name and what you intend to do during your participation at the Market.
Please list the name of the person who will represent your business at the Market along with their contact information.
Each business MUST sign up themselves and complete the form with the required information listed above.
In case of an emergencies within 48 hours of the Market, please contact On-Site Manager, Mario Bochna 973.809.1303 or Farmers Market Administrator, Marin Mixon 908.256.0677.
The 2021 Summer Farmers Market will be held from 8AM to 1PM every Sunday, April 18 through November 21, 2021
The Summit Farmers Market is full for the season and therefore not accepting any additional applications.
However, applications for Guest Vendors are being accepted. Guest Vendors are allowed to participate twice during the season at $55.00 per Sunday.
All required documents are contained in the Guest Vendor tab below.
The completed application and all other documents can be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to 18 Bank Street, Ste. 108, Summit, NJ 07901.
The Guest Vendor tab also includes a checklist for all required documents to ensure that they are sent. Applications will not be accepted or reviewed if any document is missing. Once all documents are received and have been reviewed, you will be notified via email by the Summit Farmers Market Committee of their decision. This review process will take 2-3 weeks.
Please do not send any money to the Summit Board of Health or to Summit Downtown, Inc. during this initial period of review.
2021 Full Time Vendors
Angel Planet Foods
Anita's Baked Wonders
Brownie Points Baker
Bull 'n Bear Brewery
Cherry Grove Organic Farm
Cotton Cattle Company
Farmers & the Chickpea
Garden Goat Soap
Hoboken Farm Stand, Inc.
Last Call Mixology
Nicola's Pasta Fresca
Our Woods Maple Syrup
Race Farm LLC
Stefans & Sons Meat
Valley Shepherd Creamery
WoodsEdge Wools Farm
Group A - Every Other Week Vendors
Made with Clay
River Valley Comm
PK’s 4 Bros
|April 18||June 13||August 8||October 3|
|May 2||June 27||August 22||October 17|
|May 16||July 11||September 5||October 31|
|May 30||July 25||September 19||November 14|
Group B - Every Other Week Vendors
|April 25||June 20||August 15||October 10|
|May 9||July 4||August 29||October 24|
|May 23||July 18||September 12||November 7|
|June 6||August 1||September 26||November 21|